Join Harbor East for a sophisticated and civilized alternative to mall mayhem at the Black Friday Block Party. Skip the holiday stress and enjoy:
- Leisurely shopping events
- Brunch Cocktails & Bites from Loch Bar
- Wine from BIN 604
- Live music
- Complimentary DIY hot chocolate bar
- Family-friendly activities for the little ones (including cookie decorating with the Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance, face painting with Planet Awkward, a balloon artist, stilt walkers and an appearance by Olaf!).
RSVP for Free Parking & Giveaways! The first 100 RSVP guests to check in will receive a complimentary cocktail, on us!
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Favorite Baltimore Restaurants Expand Vegetarian and Vegan Menus During Restaurant Week - January 19, 2018
- Restaurant Week in Harbor East – Now Through Jan 21 - January 17, 2018
- Students Need City’s Arts, Cultural Institutions (and vice versa) - January 17, 2018