Looking for Food & Drink news? Read below. Looking for Food and Drink Specials – click here!
Read Our Most Recent Food & Drink Stories
- Hot Plate: Openings from Elkridge to White Marsh, fall festivals, philanthropic dinners and more Fall festival season is in full swing, but those aren’t the only fun food events taking place this week. From lots of openings to fundraisers, here’s a look at what’s coming up:
- State tells Baltimore’s Wild Kombucha to hold off on making CBD-infused drink Maryland’s health department has put a damper on Wild Kombucha’s plans for a cannabidiol-infused beverage.
- True Chesapeake Oyster Co. Opens The 150-seat True Chesapeake Oyster Company has opened at 3300 Clipper Mill Road in the renovated Whitehall Mill. At 4500 square feet, the restaurant encompasses two dining rooms with wraparound bars made of oyster shell, an elevated shucking station in weathered copper, an outdoor bar with patio seating, open kitchen, and wine cellar. Opening hours ...
- Hot Plate: Duck Duck Goose chef on TV, True Chesapeake Oyster Co. opens, new fall menus and more From fall festivals to new harvest menus to fancy wine dinners and lots of oysters, Baltimore food lovers have many choices this week. Here’s a look at what’s on tap:
- Restaurant review: Coelum is a stellar addition to Canton’s restaurant scene Has the Baltimore restaurant scene woken up from a nap? After a few sluggish years, with more news of closings than openings, the scene is showing signs of life, with high-profile debuts and new, creative menus on the way. Coelum, which opened last July in the Canton space formerly occupied by Gitan Bistro Cru, is ...
- Q&A with Patrick Hudson of True Chesapeake Oyster Co., opening Oct. 9 The Charm City Cook Amy Langrehr sits down with one of the partners of True Chesapeake Oyster Co., the much-anticipated new restaurant scheduled to open next week. I’ve known Patrick Hudson of True Chesapeake Oyster Company for a while now. When we sat down for this interview, Patrick reminded me that I was the first ...
- Hot Plate: Bake sale at Fat Tiger, BRD opening in Federal Hill, Oktoberfest celebrations and more With autumn officially underway and the temperatures (maybe) starting to drop, the Baltimore food community is coming out strong to celebrate harvest season. This week brings lots of fun events, from beer fests to bake sales. Here’s a look at what’s coming up:
- Hot Plate: Charm City Night Market returns, Taste of Hampden, Maryland Wine Festival, Pickle Party and more Festivals, coffee drinks, chocolate, pickles–this week, Baltimore’s food scene is both busy and far-reaching, with events catering to lovers of all sorts of cuisine. Here’s a look at what to expect:
- Baltimore’s Wild Kombucha rolling out a new CBD-infused blood orange flavor Fast-growing local fermented-beverage maker Wild Kombucha is getting in on the CBD craze.
- Hot Plate: Baltimore Seafood Festival, Dining Out for Life, pawpaws are back and much more Baltimore’s food scene offers a little something for everyone this week, whether you’re a seafood lover, a dedicated carnivore or a foraging vegetarian. This week brings news of high-profile openings and some excellent opportunities to raise money for good causes while eating well. Here’s a look at what’s coming up: