Like you, we’ve been gearing up for Halloween festivities all week. Here’s a quick rundown of the haunts that caught our eye:
- Owl Bar is having a big party all weekend, with zombies Friday night and retro dancing on Saturday.
- Baltimore Bike Party gets in costume on Friday night, finishing off at the Baltimore Whiskey Company.
- The Dan Meyer Choir is set to honor Baltimore’s dearly departed on Friday night. Even those that remain mysteriously unsolved.
- Port Discovery hosts Falloween for the family all day on Saturday. It’s a country fair with lots of activities, and a costume parade.
- In Patterson Park, the Great Lantern Parade illuminates the walk on Saturday night.