This weekend is the big game – but that only lasts a few hours, leaving plenty of time before and after to shop, shop, shop. Stores all over the region are wrapping up their winter sales, as they make room for new spring merchandise. So bundle up and brave the weather for deep discounts – and a glimpse of what’s to come when the weather gets warmer.
This week’s sales and events in and around Baltimore include:
- At Sassanova in Harbor East, new winter markdowns mean select styles are discounted as much as 70%.
- On Saturday, January 31st, catch the last day of Green Spring Station‘s annual Winter Sale, with sales of up to 75% off.
- On Saturday and Sunday, Su Casa’s floor model clearance includes sales of 15% to 75% on floor models at all locations.
- In Ruxton, JG Sassy’s Semi-Annual Sale is going strong with discounts throughout the store. Plus, check JG Sassy’s Facebook page frequently for announcements about additional flash sales, with deep discounts on specific merchandise.
- This is the last week of the winter sale at The Little Shoebox in Ruxton – which includes 50% off winter shoes and boots.
- Buy tickets for The QG’s annual Bourbon & Bowties fundraiser before February 1st and take advantage of a $25 discount. On Sunday, ticket prices for the event, which takes place at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and supports Health Care for the Homeless and the Semper Fi Fund, will jump from $75 to $100 per person.
- Let fashion inspire you at the first ever Wear It Out Baltimore Fashion & Film Series event, taking place at The Creative Alliance on Thursday, February 5th at 6 p.m. Organized by The Creative Alliance, Bonneau Caprece LLC and Foxxforo Studio, the premiere event “A Runway Salute to the Little Black Dress.” Choose your own attire carefully – there will be prizes for the chicest and edgiest LBDs in the audience.
- Starting February 5th, Panache in Green Spring Station will host a Nicole Miller trunk show.
- Don’t miss Hamdpen’s First Friday, this week on February 6th, when shops on and around The Avenue will feature discounts.
- Doubledutch Boutique is offering great vintage finds from Gogo’s Retread Threads this winter, while Gogo’s owner, Stacey, is on vacation.
- On February 6th, Halcyon House will host a cocktail reception to preview for the Julie Vos trunk show, which starts, officially, on February 7th.