Want to have the kind of coffee that will let you have an immediate quip at the ready at all times? Four Baltimore cafes are set to rebrand for one day on Wednesday to make that a possibility.
Wednesday is the anniversary of Gilmore Girls’ first episode, and Netflix is trying to generate interest for its upcoming revival of the show. So they’re holding a pop-up event across the U.S. and Canada that turns coffee shops into Luke’s Diner for a day on Oct. 5.
It’s running from 7 a.m. – noon, with early coffee drinkers getting a free cup and another surprise under their coffee sleeve.
Here are the coffee shops in Baltimore that will become Luke’s Diner:
- The Daily Grind, Fells Point
- Charmington’s, Remington
- The Bun Shop, Mt. Vernon and Downtown
- 3 Bean Coffee, Key Highway
Latest posts by Stephen Babcock (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Maryland State Fair, Maryland Renaissance Festival, Vegan SoulFest, Dog Days of Summer - August 23, 2018
- Weekend Events Calendar: Artscape, after-hours events for Artscape, Ratscape and more - July 19, 2018
- Fourth of July Events Calendar: Fireworks, parties, parades and more - July 2, 2018