A barn was torched in a fire in Harford County, and there was some extra burn inside.
According to the State Fire Marshal, the barn contained a humidor with 2,000 cigars inside. It was a wood shop and recreation room. In all, the damage was estimated at $50,000.
The fire marshal reports that the owner was asleep when the fire started. He awoke to a series of small explosions in the barn.
The fire was out within 20 minutes, and no injuries were reported in the fire. But the barn (aka: man cave) was a total loss.
Latest posts by Stephen Babcock (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Maryland State Fair, Maryland Renaissance Festival, Vegan SoulFest, Dog Days of Summer - August 23, 2018
- Weekend Events Calendar: Artscape, after-hours events for Artscape, Ratscape and more - July 19, 2018
- Fourth of July Events Calendar: Fireworks, parties, parades and more - July 2, 2018