Cigars Burn in Harford County Barn

0
Share the News


KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERAA barn was torched in a fire in Harford County, and there was some extra burn inside.

According to the State Fire Marshal, the barn contained a humidor with 2,000 cigars inside. It was a wood shop and recreation room. In all, the damage was estimated at $50,000.

The fire marshal reports that the owner was asleep when the fire started. He awoke to a series of small explosions in the barn.

The fire was out within 20 minutes, and no injuries were reported in the fire. But the barn (aka: man cave) was a total loss.



Share the News