Have you ever wanted to lurk in the crowds surrounding Frank Underwood, and/or get paid to pretend to be a fancy person from D.C.? Well, now’s your chance: House of Cards is hosting an open casting call tomorrow from 3-7 PM. More details below.
WHERE: The Bel Air Armory, 41 N. Main Street in Bel Air, Maryland.
WHEN: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Friday, May 15
Per the casting call announcement:
PLEASE DRESS IN YOUR *BEST* upscale attire & come “camera ready,” men use hair product. Women please have your hairstyle and make-up applied as we will be taking your photos for you.
* Black Tie Affair
* Government Official Types
* Men In Black
* Cocktail Party Dresses, Business Casual, Art Gallery Types, Working Class
To get an edge on the competition, see our insider tips about what actually goes on at a HoC casting call.
Latest posts by Rachel Monroe (see all)
- The Effect of a Dilapidated Home on a Baltimore Block - September 19, 2017
- The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland - August 24, 2017
- Baltimore May Be Getting a Professional Soccer Team - September 16, 2016