The James Beard Foundation announced yesterday the finalists for the 2013 James Beard Awards, and among the five in the Best Chef Mid-Atlantic category is Woodberry Kitchen Chef Spike Gjerde. The winners will be announced on Monday, May 6, 2013 at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall in New York City.
Here are the nominees:
Best Chef Mid-Atlantic
· Cathal Armstrong, Restaurant Eve, Alexandria, VA
· Spike Gjerde, Woodberry Kitchen, Baltimore
· Johnny Monis, Komi, Washington, D.C.
· Brad Spence, Amis, Philadelphia
· Vikram Sunderam, Rasika, Washington, D.C.
See the full list of the finalists in all categories at the James Beard Foundation website.
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Charm City Django Jazz Fest, American Craft Show and more - February 20, 2020
- Weekend Events Calendar: Valentine’s Day, Chocolate Fest, Belgian Beer Fest and more - February 13, 2020
- Weekend Events Calendar: International Auto Show, Night of 100 Elviras, Oscars Watch Party and more - February 6, 2020