The James Beard Foundation announced yesterday the finalists for the 2013 James Beard Awards, and among the five in the Best Chef Mid-Atlantic category is Woodberry Kitchen Chef Spike Gjerde. The winners will be announced on Monday, May 6, 2013 at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall in New York City.
Here are the nominees:
Best Chef Mid-Atlantic
· Cathal Armstrong, Restaurant Eve, Alexandria, VA
· Spike Gjerde, Woodberry Kitchen, Baltimore
· Johnny Monis, Komi, Washington, D.C.
· Brad Spence, Amis, Philadelphia
· Vikram Sunderam, Rasika, Washington, D.C.
See the full list of the finalists in all categories at the James Beard Foundation website.
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Hampdenfest, Charm City Night Market, Pigtown Festival, High Zero - September 19, 2019
- The Baltimore Fishbowl 2019-2020 Guide to Baltimore Independent Schools is out - September 16, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Pratt Central Library reopens, Roots and Raíces Festival, Abell Community Street Festival - September 12, 2019