Enjoy a selection of six distinct amenities exclusive to the residents of Falcon Crest.
Wake up in the morning and break a sweat in the fitness center, where you can stay in shape all year long. The business center is an ideal location to finish your work or mingle with fellow neighbors.
Over the weekend, invite a few friends to the clubhouse for a baseball hangout to watch the Baltimore Orioles and make snacks in the clubhouse kitchen, or relax at the pool. You will also find that there is plenty of parking, so you will never have to hunt for a parking spot.
Schedule your tour today and visit the pet-friendly community of Falcon Crest!
- Eat-in Kitchens
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Gourmet Kitchen*
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Terrace Level
- Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Vinyl Wood Plank Flooring*
- Wheelchair Access
- Window Coverings
- Window Seat** In select models only.
25 Pittston Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Latest posts by Chris Frederick (see all)
- Three Extraordinary Open Houses on Gibson Island – Saturday, Dec. 1 - November 30, 2018
- Gibson Island Open House DEC. 1 – Just in time for the holidays! - November 25, 2018
- Three Extraordinary Open Houses Tomorrow on Gibson Island – Oct. 13 - October 12, 2018