Thursday, September 15th , 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartments Starting at $1750!
Enter our Drawing to WIN a 40 inch HD TV after you tour at our Open House on Thursday, September 15th*
* you must have completed an application and be moving in!
If you’re in the rental market, or looking to downsize, make sure to visit the Riverwatch Open House tomorrow. Centrally located in Maryland along the beautiful Patapsco River, RiverWatch Apartments will provide modern apartments for rent with easy access to Columbia, Baltimore, D.C. and Annapolis.
Offering 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes, each boasting a spacious floor plan, efficient kitchen appliances and an in-unit washer and dryer. Most apartments include an internal garage parking space located within the unit. Handicap-accessible apartments will also be available.
With the St. Denis MARC station just under two miles away and several major highways nearby, residents will enjoy easy access throughout the Baltimore/Washington metro area. RiverWatch Apartments is convenient to several major shopping attractions including the Mall in Columbia, the Arundel Mills Mall and more. Enjoy a scenic location alongside the Patapsco River where you can enjoy the great outdoors. With a prime location for your commuting needs, modern apartments and a multitude of onsite amenities, RiverWatch Apartments offers the perfect home for you!
- Spacious 2& 3 Bedroom Floor Plans
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- Electric Range
- Window Coverings
- Integral Garage in Select Units
- Granite Countertops
- Pet-friendly up to 100lbs
- Dog Park
- Gazebo and Patio Overlooking River
- Smoke-free Community
- Trails Leading to the Patapsco River
- Pocket Parks
- Onsite Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Monsters & Myths Exhibit at the BMA Runs Through May 26 - April 18, 2019
- Featured Hot Listing: Beautiful Federal Hill Home with High-End Upgrades - April 17, 2019
- Boutiques & Bevies – a Sip & Shop Event at Green Spring Station - April 17, 2019