Post Typography is opening its new studio space for a one-day-only print & ephemera sale on Saturday, December 12 from 12:00 – 4:00 PM. There are many new prints and posters for sale this year, including extra copies of limited edition prints discovered during the move. This smorgasbord of artwork, books, posters, LPs, and apparel is both handsome and affordable — most items are priced between $5 and $50.
- Screenprinted posters: Future Islands, Dan Deacon, Beach House, Built to Spill, and this summer’s Windjammer concert!
- Post Typography-designed notecards, shirts and scarves
- Signed posters for the Maryland Film Festival, Baltimore Museum of Art, Artscape, Groundhog Day, and Alien movies
- Complete collection of limited edition prints from our OSAYCANYOUSEE show
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- The League for People with Disabilities Hosts FREE Family Fun Art Festival on 8/18 - August 9, 2018
- Three Baltimore Design School Students Win Summer Scholarships in ‘Open Tank’ Makers Competition at Open Works - July 3, 2018
- Baltimore Child Abuse Center’s Be A Hero Gala Honored Local Heroes, Celebrated 30 Years of Protecting Children - May 29, 2018