Post Typography is opening its new studio space for a one-day-only print & ephemera sale on Saturday, December 12 from 12:00 – 4:00 PM. There are many new prints and posters for sale this year, including extra copies of limited edition prints discovered during the move. This smorgasbord of artwork, books, posters, LPs, and apparel is both handsome and affordable — most items are priced between $5 and $50.
- Screenprinted posters: Future Islands, Dan Deacon, Beach House, Built to Spill, and this summer’s Windjammer concert!
- Post Typography-designed notecards, shirts and scarves
- Signed posters for the Maryland Film Festival, Baltimore Museum of Art, Artscape, Groundhog Day, and Alien movies
- Complete collection of limited edition prints from our OSAYCANYOUSEE show
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- True Chesapeake Oyster Co. Opens - October 9, 2019
- BUILD Calls on Corporate and Civic Sectors for a Radical Vision and Collective Leadership - April 8, 2019
- The League for People with Disabilities Hosts FREE Family Fun Art Festival on 8/18 - August 9, 2018