With 2015’s first snowstorm officially behind us, it’s time to march bravely forward into the coldest months of the year. Fortunately, this week’s chill comes with a warming side of sales, including deep discounts on everything from shoes to furniture.
Here’s some of what will keep you toasty as you shop Baltimore this week:
- This weekend, January 10th and 11th, fill your shoe closet with a visit to Poppy & Stella‘s stockroom sale. Doors open at 10 a.m. and everything in the shop will be 50% to 90% off.
- Su Casa is hosting a Winter Warehouse Sale at the Fells Point shop on Saturday, January 10th. From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Su Casa will be selling new and discontinued items at up to 75% off.
- Catch the tail end of the winter sale at The Village of Cross Keys. Through Sunday the 11th, Cross Keys shops are featuring discounts of up to 75% off.
- The winter sale at Simply Noted is underway, with all Christmas items 30% off.
- At Linens & Lingerie in Ruxton, stock up on warm throws, robes and sleepwear, all 30% off.
- Now through January 17th, Matava Shoes in Green Spring Station has savings of 25% to 60% on select shoes, boots and handbags.
- Throughout January, visit Panache in Green Spring Station for discounts of 30% to 75% off.
- Through January 21st, visit the Wee Chic Facebook page to claim an offer of an additional 20% off winter clearance items (for use in the store).
- Starting Thursday, January 15th, The Shops at Kenilworth will host a winter sidewalk sale, with discounts of up to 75% off. The sale runs through Sunday, January 19th.
- This Thursday, January 15th, is Ladies’ Night Out in Fells Point. From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., local shops will offer discounts and sales. Check in at The Admiral’s Cup to pick up a special shopping bag and find out more details.
- Halcyon House starts a 30% to 40% store wide sale next Tuesday, January 13, for a week. “We have never done a storewide sale, so this is special,” says owner John Gargiulo, “lots of great savings.”
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Easter plans, rooftop bars opening at Mt. Washington Tavern and Lord Baltimore Hotel, Banditos Taco Fest, Diamondback Greener Fest and more - April 18, 2019
- Hot Plate: Sophomore Coffee opens, new spring menus all over town, Easter options and more - April 12, 2019
- Hot Plate: Harbor Market opens, Henninger’s Tavern for sale, local sweets makers go ‘Game of Thrones’-crazy and more - April 5, 2019