There may be snow on the ground, but let’s all agree to forget about that and pay attention to the calendar. This weekend brings the first day of Spring, which means it’s truly time to break out the florals and brights.
This week, the Baltimore fashion world hosts sales and events, and introduces new lines for spring. Here’s a taste of what’s happening around town this week:
- Catch the tail-end of the Samuel Parker Clothier made to measure clothing event, ending Saturday, March 21st.
- On March 21st, hit the Spring Sale at Christopher Schafer Clothier, with 15% off everything.
- It’s a busy week at Smyth Jewelers! Through Sunday, March 23rd, when you buy $100 or more of Pandora jewelry, you will receive a free Pandora bracelet. And visit the shop on Thursday the 26th for a special event with LeVian Chocolatier.
- Through March 27th, Lingerie Lingerie in The Shops at Kenilworth is celebrating their 25th anniversary with their annual sale, including 20% off almost everything in the store.
- Linens & Lingerie in Ruxton is now carrying Rachel Riley, the charming UK line of children’s clothes.
- At Stebbins Anderson in The Shops at Kenilworth, a remodeling sale is still on, with 40% off in hardware, 30% off in lawn and garden and by one get one free in housewares.
- On Sunday, March 22nd, say goodbye to snow and slush at the #FarewellWinter Sidewalk Sale hits Harbor East. In addition to great sales at Harbor East shops, the sale will feature music, treats from Kinderhook Snacks, courtesy of Harbor East, a photo booth from Baltimore Photo Social and contests with prizes like a Harbor East gift card.
- Thursday, March 26th, the Baltimore Fashion Alliance will host NETGLAM, the BFA’s annual fashion networking social, at the Horseshoe Casino. Stop in for cocktails, light fare and to mingle with Baltimore’s fashion community,
- Catch the end of Miy Home‘s pre-spring sale, which includes 30% off outdoor furniture now through the end of March.
Latest posts by Kit Pollard (see all)
- Hot Plate: Broadway Market vendors announced, wine dinners at Petit Louis and Cafe Troia, Thanksgiving pies for pre-order and more - November 9, 2018
- Hot Plate: Chili cook-offs, Baltimore Craft Beer Festival, Dom Perignon at Magdalena and much more - November 2, 2018
- Hot Plate: Halloween events all over town, Oysterfest in St. Michaels, Champagne at Charleston - October 26, 2018