from Janine & Daria – Your 2 Health Nuts
Our body is starving for nutrients – EAT REAL FOOD! So many of the foods we consume lack nutrients. When the cells receive proper nutrition, there is less desire to keep eating unnecessary, and unhealthy, calories. Make sure your nutritional rocks – water, lean protein, lots of vegetables, etc. – are in place. These help keep you satisfied, not deprived, and leave you with very little wiggle room to gravitate towards those “unfriendly” foods.
SPECIAL OFFER (today only):
Get ready Health Nuts…today is the day! We have two awesome incentives we are running; just remember, it only runs for 24 hours!
#1: The first, 25 people who “like” and/or “follow” us on any one of our Social Media networks will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following:
– If you live in the Baltimore area, a, free, 1 hour personal training session to be used by you or gifted to a loved one. This makes a fantastic gift, especially for the Holiday’s!
– If you live outside of the Baltimore area, you will have the option of a free entry into one of our online training session(s) – of your choice – or a box of clean, healthy Jimmy Bar Natural Energy Bars.
Our Social Media Networks:
Facebook (share this with your friends) 2 Health Nuts
*Note: You can only win one time!
**Winner’s will be announced/notified by Sunday, November 16th. Happy Following & Good Luck! We can’t wait to connect with you!
#2: Our “Gift of Wellness” Basket makes a wonderful gift for the person who has EVERYTHING! For today only, if you purchase, you will receive an, additional, 1 hour personal training gift certificate for FREE! If interested in finding out more, including description and pictures, please send us a message or email us directly: [email protected]; [email protected]
Have a FABULOUS Friday!
If you are interested in learning more, please contact the 2 Health Nuts for additional information!
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Two Friends School Students Named to U.S. Delegation - November 20, 2018
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet Artist Hunt Slonem at Renaissance Fine Arts on 12/3 - November 15, 2018