It’s almost midway through the academic year! Could your child use extra help in a particular subject? STEP UP Tutoring at St. Paul’s School for Girls is open to any student from any area school, public or private. STEP UP provides tutors who are experienced, talented teachers
who know their subject content and understand that each learner brings his or her own learning style. Trained to differentiate their instruction to fit a multitude of styles, our tutors have developed a repertoire of strategies, exercises, and tips to help their tutees master the material, as well as develop more self-confidence as learners. Our tutors are experienced in a range of subject areas, including, but not limited to:
- All subjects K-8
- All levels of math
- French, Russian, and Spanish
- Biology and Chemistry
- History/Social Studies
- Tutoring is also available for LD Support, Orton-Gillingham Methods, and study skills.
Please call STEP UP at 443-632-1009 to provide details about your child’s academic challenge, to determine scheduling options, and to discuss pricing. In most cases, we will be able to match you with a tutor within a few days. Please visit our website for additional details at www.spsfg.org/tutoring.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Stunning Home in Sought-After Worthington Valley from the Whit Harvey Group - March 22, 2019
- Join Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center for Their “Nature’s Calling – Family Fun Event” on May 5 - March 21, 2019
- Garrison Forest School Receives Largest Gift in School History for Construction and Renovations - March 20, 2019