It’s almost midway through the academic year! Could your child use extra help in a particular subject? STEP UP Tutoring at St. Paul’s School for Girls is open to any student from any area school, public or private. STEP UP provides tutors who are experienced, talented teachers
who know their subject content and understand that each learner brings his or her own learning style. Trained to differentiate their instruction to fit a multitude of styles, our tutors have developed a repertoire of strategies, exercises, and tips to help their tutees master the material, as well as develop more self-confidence as learners. Our tutors are experienced in a range of subject areas, including, but not limited to:
- All subjects K-8
- All levels of math
- French, Russian, and Spanish
- Biology and Chemistry
- History/Social Studies
- Tutoring is also available for LD Support, Orton-Gillingham Methods, and study skills.
Please call STEP UP at 443-632-1009 to provide details about your child’s academic challenge, to determine scheduling options, and to discuss pricing. In most cases, we will be able to match you with a tutor within a few days. Please visit our website for additional details at www.spsfg.org/tutoring.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Meet Artist Hunt Slonem at Renaissance Fine Arts on 12/3 - November 15, 2018
- Skip the Mall Mayhem at Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 14, 2018