The Interfaith Community of Roland Park will offer a three-week series on “Welcoming ‘the Stranger’ in our Midst: Walking the Path of Radical Hospitality to Immigrants, Refugees & Asylees.” The series will run on May 24, 31 and June 7 at the Church of the Redeemer, 5603 N. Charles Street.
* May 24: Snapshot of “the Stranger” in Baltimore today. Scheduled speakers: Father Joe Muth & Pat Jones from Immigrant Outreach Service Center.
* May 31: The Spiritual Mandate. Scheduled speakers: Bishop Eugene Sutton/The Episcopal Diocese of MD, Rabbi John Franken/Bolton Street Synagogue and Chris Kreeger/Baltimore Shambhala Center.
* June 7: On the Front Line. Scheduled speakers: John Yoder/Asylum Seekers Housing Network, Katie Miller/CASA, Ruben Chandrasekar/International Rescue Committee, Tiffany Nelms & Sr. Patricia Kirk/Asylee Women Enterprises.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- UMBC Presents Karen Finley: Venus in Retrograde on 9/5 - August 22, 2019
- Join Stages Music Arts at Their Anniversary Concert and Open House – 8/24 - August 22, 2019
- Sip and Shop at Harbor East’s Vino in Vogue – 9/7 - August 21, 2019