The Interfaith Community of Roland Park will offer a three-week series on “Welcoming ‘the Stranger’ in our Midst: Walking the Path of Radical Hospitality to Immigrants, Refugees & Asylees.” The series will run on May 24, 31 and June 7 at the Church of the Redeemer, 5603 N. Charles Street.
* May 24: Snapshot of “the Stranger” in Baltimore today. Scheduled speakers: Father Joe Muth & Pat Jones from Immigrant Outreach Service Center.
* May 31: The Spiritual Mandate. Scheduled speakers: Bishop Eugene Sutton/The Episcopal Diocese of MD, Rabbi John Franken/Bolton Street Synagogue and Chris Kreeger/Baltimore Shambhala Center.
* June 7: On the Front Line. Scheduled speakers: John Yoder/Asylum Seekers Housing Network, Katie Miller/CASA, Ruben Chandrasekar/International Rescue Committee, Tiffany Nelms & Sr. Patricia Kirk/Asylee Women Enterprises.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Winter Sale at Wilson Lighting & Interiors – Now through Feb 2 - January 16, 2019
- Five Tips for Refreshing Your Home for the New Year from Nouveau Home and Interior Design - January 16, 2019
- Join St. Timothy’s School for their Preview Day on 1/19 - January 15, 2019