Baltimore Fishbowl has been in business for nearly eight years. We take pride in that fact, especially because in that time other popular media products such as The Urbanite, The City Paper, The Baltimore Messenger, The Baltimore Beat, and others have folded. We understand why.
Our readers understand why, too, and over the years, many have asked how to support Baltimore Fishbowl. Now we have a way readers can support our work.
We officially launched our membership program this month and ask for your support by becoming a member.
Membership benefits include:
- Giveaways: Exclusive offers from local businesses that we’ll pass along to members via private email.
- Member opinion: Each month, we’ll poll the membership about an important issue and publish the results on Baltimore Fishbowl.
- Other surprises: This part’s members only, so sign-up to become a member and we’ll send you the details.
Donations to Baltimore Fishbowl are NOT tax deductible but they do help cover the cost of producing our work.
Become a Member of Baltimore Fishbowl
Make a one-time membership donation ($60 suggested): [direct-stripe value=”ds-1541440091700″]
We’re not changing our model. We’ll continue reporting informative and engaging stories for our readers. We’re just adding another revenue stream, following the lead of local news websites across the country.
For those of you who have already given, we thank you so much. Whether it’s a $5 or $500 donation, we greatly appreciate the support and look forward to building a closer relationship with our members as we continue to grow.
Have questions about our membership program? Click here for answers.
- Happy Presidents’ Day - February 17, 2020
- Monday Morning Headlines: 15 shot, 4 dead in deadly weekend; Midshipman dies at Naval Academy; Baltimore goes to court to avoid GTTF payments; and more - February 10, 2020
- Friday Morning Headlines: 7th District field narrows; Former BPD detective sentenced in GTTF case; Lawmakers open dialogue on reparations; and more - February 7, 2020