If you have a horror story or love letter you’d like to share about your experience with the gas and electric response team, you may want to mark your calendar for the public hearings next month on the wildly disruptive summer storm known as Derecho.
The Maryland Public Service Commission has scheduled a series of evening hearings to receive public comment. Those dates and locations in the Baltimore area are listed as follows:
Monday, August 13, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Joint Hearing Room Legislative Services Building 90 State Circle
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Paul C. Wolman Assembly Room War Memorial Building
101 N. Gay Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Banneker Room
George Howard Building
3430 Court House Drive
Ellicott City, Maryland 21043
Thursday, August 16, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Hearing Room No. 106 Baltimore County Office Building 111 West Chesapeake Avenue Towson, Maryland 21204
Written public comments may also be submitted by September 10, 2012, to David J. Collins, Executive Secretary, Maryland Public Service Commission, William Donald Schaefer Tower, 6 St. Paul Street, 16th Floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21202.
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Easter Celebrations, Earth Day, Smoke Fest and more - April 19, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Trevor Noah, Maryland Food Truck Week, Hampden Sidewalk Sale and more - April 11, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Farmers’ Market Returns, Funny as Ish Comedy Tour and more - April 4, 2019