If you have a horror story or love letter you’d like to share about your experience with the gas and electric response team, you may want to mark your calendar for the public hearings next month on the wildly disruptive summer storm known as Derecho.
The Maryland Public Service Commission has scheduled a series of evening hearings to receive public comment. Those dates and locations in the Baltimore area are listed as follows:
Monday, August 13, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Joint Hearing Room Legislative Services Building 90 State Circle
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Paul C. Wolman Assembly Room War Memorial Building
101 N. Gay Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Banneker Room
George Howard Building
3430 Court House Drive
Ellicott City, Maryland 21043
Thursday, August 16, 2012 Beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Hearing Room No. 106 Baltimore County Office Building 111 West Chesapeake Avenue Towson, Maryland 21204
Written public comments may also be submitted by September 10, 2012, to David J. Collins, Executive Secretary, Maryland Public Service Commission, William Donald Schaefer Tower, 6 St. Paul Street, 16th Floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21202.
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: MLK Day, Poe’s Birthday, Black & White Party and more - January 17, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Ice Festival, Orchid Show, Baltimore Restaurant Week, theater openings and more - January 10, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Ravens return to Playoffs, art openings and more - January 3, 2019