The Thanksgiving weekend is set to provide some time off. But time with family always leaves you looking for excuses to get out of the house, and then there’s shopping. It may not be ideal, but if you head downtown, at least the parking will be free.
On Thanksgiving, parking meters won’t be in effect since it’s a holiday.
From Nov. 25-27, parking will be free in the city’s nine Main Streets. Those include:
- Belair-Edison Main Street
- East Monument Street Main Street
- Federal Hill Main Street,
- Fell’s Point Main Street,
- Hamilton-Lauraville Main Street,
- Highlandtown Main Street,
- Pennysylvania Avenue Main Street,
- Pigtown Main Street,
- Waverly Main Street.
Another best kept parking secret is the city’s garages, located on Caroline St. in Fells Point and Eden St. Already a good deal on nights and weekends, those garages will be just $1 to park from Thanksgiving-December 24.
- IT training leader Lance Lucas sentenced to 18 months for bribing state delegate - September 18, 2020
- Apple will distribute Baltimore startup’s ClearMask to employees - September 16, 2020
- With acquisition, Think joins with former Legg Mason execs to aim for national presence in PE, VC markets - September 10, 2020