- affirm the value and worth of young women of color
- teach the difference between soft skills vs hard skills and their relationship to the achievement of success
- introduce the fundamentals of being prepared to thrive in life as well as in corporate America
- connect young women of color with other successful young women as well as with seasoned executive women of color
BDS needs your help! The school wants to send 39 of their 11th, and 24 of their 12th grade ladies to this leadership conference. Cost is $25.- per student, and will require transportation as well. If you can help them get there, you’ll be investing in the future success of our young Baltimore talent. Thank you in advance for your support.
- Tune into a Special Live Sampling of the 2nd Annual Asia North Festival – Friday, July 17 - July 10, 2020
- Virtual Summer Brings the Camp Experience Home! - July 8, 2020
- How Baltimore Musicales is Coping during Coronavirus - July 2, 2020