Goucher College’s low-residency graduate programs offer the best of both worlds—the freedom of an online program and the same personal interactions and networking opportunities found in traditional in-person programs. With the flexibility of our curriculum, you can customize your education and study alongside our nationally acclaimed faculty, getting the guidance and industry insight you need for success. Learn more about Goucher’s Low-Residency Programs.
About Goucher:The low-residency degree options at Goucher’s Welch Center for Graduate & Professional Studies give you the opportunity to pursue an education and expand your horizons—and the freedom to do it from wherever you call home. Residencies on the Baltimore campus introduce you to a professional network and a supportive community, and our online courses allow you to apply what you learn to the community where you live. Goucher offers the following low-residency programs:
- M.A. in Arts Administration
- M.A. in Cultural Sustainability
- M.A. in Historic Preservation
- M.F.A in Digital Arts
- M.F.A. in Nonfiction
Goucher College is dedicated to a liberal arts education that prepares students within a broad, humane perspective for a life of inquiry, creativity, and critical and analytical thinking. The college’s principal objectives are to help each student master significant areas of knowledge and skills while developing an appreciation for individual and cultural diversity, a sense of social responsibility, and a system of personal and professional ethics.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Five Good Reasons why You may Need to Spend HOURS in Urgent Care - November 19, 2019
- Program Profiles: Learn about what’s offered at Baltimore independent schools - November 19, 2019
- Kick off the Season with a Holiday Hoopla at The Village of Cross Keys on 11/30 - November 18, 2019