Goucher College’s low-residency graduate programs offer the best of both worlds—the freedom of an online program and the same personal interactions and networking opportunities found in traditional in-person programs. With the flexibility of our curriculum, you can customize your education and study alongside our nationally acclaimed faculty, getting the guidance and industry insight you need for success. Learn more about Goucher’s Low-Residency Programs.
About Goucher:The low-residency degree options at Goucher’s Welch Center for Graduate & Professional Studies give you the opportunity to pursue an education and expand your horizons—and the freedom to do it from wherever you call home. Residencies on the Baltimore campus introduce you to a professional network and a supportive community, and our online courses allow you to apply what you learn to the community where you live. Goucher offers the following low-residency programs:
- M.A. in Arts Administration
- M.A. in Cultural Sustainability
- M.A. in Historic Preservation
- M.F.A in Digital Arts
- M.F.A. in Nonfiction
Goucher College is dedicated to a liberal arts education that prepares students within a broad, humane perspective for a life of inquiry, creativity, and critical and analytical thinking. The college’s principal objectives are to help each student master significant areas of knowledge and skills while developing an appreciation for individual and cultural diversity, a sense of social responsibility, and a system of personal and professional ethics.
- In this season of giving, support An die Musik Live and the artists who bring you live music - December 29, 2020
- Tonight! Join The Park School of Baltimore for a Virtual Middle and Upper School Admission Drop-In Conversation - December 28, 2020
- A Maryland Tradition – the Polar Bear Plunge goes Virtual in 2021 - December 23, 2020