Our friends at bmoreart.com publish each week BMore Art Picks, which presents the best weekly art openings, events, and performances happening in Baltimore and surrounding areas. For a more comprehensive perspective, check the BmoreArt Calendar page, which includes ongoing exhibits and performances, and is updated on a daily basis.
To submit your calendar event, email the staff at BmoreArt at [email protected]!
Saturday, December 16th : 10am-5pm
2640 St. Paul Street: 21218
Come join 50+ amazing independent crafters for the 11th annual HOLIDAY HEAP CRAFT FAIR presented by the Charm City Craft Mafia! Shop handmade and local for all your holiday needs on Saturday, December 16th from 10am-5pm. Free and family friendly.
Delicious food from Dooby’s and Wild Thyme Food Truck. Music by Daniel Biltmore. Artists and Craftsman Supply will be on hand giving craft demos!!
Go to http://www.charmcitycraftmafia.com/holiday-heap/ to check out the vendor gallery and our wonderful sponsors.
<><><><><><><><>Post Typography Print + Poster Sale
Saturday, December 16th : 12pm-4pm
Post Typography Studio
2219 St. Paul Street: 21218
Post Typography is opening our studio for our 6th annual one-day-only print & ephemera sale on Saturday, December 16 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. We have new prints available only at this sale (and some past favorites are back again)! Stop by and grab original, affordable gifts for the holidays—most items are priced between $5 and $50.
The sale will feature limited edition prints, posters, books, music, and apparel produced by Post Typography including:
• Screenprinted Future Islands 2017 tour posters — this is the only place to get all 3 of the star chart triptych posters.
• More screen-printed posters for Double Dagger, Dan Deacon, Future Islands, the Baltimore Museum of Art and more!
• Post Typography-designed T-shirts, scarves, tote bags, and notecards.
• Signed posters for the Maryland Film Festival, Johns Hopkins Film Festival, and our classic Bill Murray Groundhog Day movie poster.
• Limited edition prints from our OSAYCANYOUSEE show
• Out-of-print Double Dagger vinyl including rare Masks EP!
Other goods for sale include snazzily-packaged music by Peals, Double Dagger, and Pure Junk along with signed copies of Lettering & Type and other Post Typography publications.
The sale takes place at our studio in Old Goucher at 2219 Saint Paul Street
, Baltimore, MD 21218 on Saturday, December 16 from 12:00 – 4:00 PM.
Come early! Most items are available in limited quantities — first come, first served. (Prints cannot be reserved ahead of time.)
<><><><><><><><>Current Art Market
Saturday, December 16th : 12pm-6pm
421 North Howard Street: 21201
Current’s 5th Annual Art Market in support of local artists and friends. No gallery commission, no table fees, no bullsh!t.
Come buy art directly from the artists, meet the person behind the work, and support them by buying art for yourself or someone special.
and more TBA
*picture from Art Market 2015
View more at BmoreArt
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: Oyfest, Baltimore Vintage Expo, Wreather Madness, Cranksgiving - November 15, 2018
- Weekend Events Calendar: John Waters Film Marathon, U+N Fest 7, Highlandtown Basement Bar Tour and more - November 8, 2018
- Weekend Events Calendar: Baltimore Craft Beer Festival, Greek Festival, Charm City Fringe Festival, Charles Streetacular - November 1, 2018