Bar crawls typically involve a stroll, and then later a stumble, through a particular neighborhood or along a certain street. Ridemore Mass Transit, whose purpose is just as the name sounds, and Wine.Dine.Repeat have plotted a boozy journey through the heart of central Baltimore using the city’s free bus, the Charm City Circulator. It’ll start in Remington and end at Federal Hill, using the Purple Line to go from one to the other and two stops in between.
Here’s a list of locations and approximate arrival times.
- Parts & Labor at 6 p.m.
- Pen & Quill at 7:30 p.m.
- The Brewer’s Art at 9 p.m.
- Wayward Smokehouse at 11 p.m.
Whether you take part in the whole crawl or just join on for a stop or two, you’ll have a safe, free ride to get on your way to the next destination.
6 p.m.-midnight, Various locations, facebook.com/RidemoreMassTransit
Latest posts by Brandon Weigel (see all)
- Hippodrome, Everyman team up for ‘Hamilton’ karaoke night - June 11, 2019
- Cohesion Theatre cancels remaining 2019 shows, announces hiatus - June 11, 2019
- Sagamore Spirit, Heavy Seas announce new collaborations - June 10, 2019