For shoppers and families in need of a little inspiration, Harbor East has what you need ideas to celebrate Dad this Father’s Day.
Highlights include a surf and turf menu, special Italian brunch, jewelry for Dad, and donuts and sweets.
Don’t wait! Sales and events on select days: Today through Sunday, June 18th.
Check out the following dining, shopping sales and events hosted by select Harbor East retailers.
• Blanca Flor Silver Jewelry: Stop to view their special Father’s Day collection. Look for a line of men’s jewelry which includes cuff links and money clips. (6/16-18).
• Charm City Cakes: Stop by Charm City Cakes Harbor East and when you buy a treat, Dad gets one of equal or lesser value for free. (6/18)
• Cinghiale: Father’s Brunch is being offered from 11AM-2PM; dinner service from 5PM-9PM. (6/18)
• Curiosity: A selection of Father’s Day cards & bar items. (6/17-18)
• J.Crew: A Donuts for Dad event will be held from 11AM-1PM while supplies last. (6/18)
• Oceanaire: Surf & Turf menu: Pair USDA prime 6 oz. filet with a fresh seafood selection to include: whole steamed lobster, jumbo shrimp scampi, or crab cakes for $69. (6/18)
• Roy’s Baltimore: Three-course brunch starting at $36 per person or reserve for dinner with a custom a-la-carte menu. A children’s brunch menu will be available for $13. The restaurant opens at 9AM. All full bottles of wine are being offered at 50% off. (6/18)
• South Moon Under: The store is offering 15% off all men’s items. (6/10-18)
About Harbor East
Harbor East is home to Baltimore’s best shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels and residences, boasting 5.5 million square feet of development. Replacing a landscape once characterized by warehouses and factories, Harbor East is now defined by gleaming architecture and modern amenities, creating a neighborhood that is vibrant, sophisticated and a true destination. Among its many distinct attractions are critically-acclaimed restaurants, national retailers, a world-class fitness center, seven-screen art house theatre, 200-slip marina and the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. An inspiring place for business, Harbor East provides a contemporary setting for best-in-class offices and international corporations. Owned, developed and managed by a company with deep roots in Baltimore, Harbor East is proud to call the city home, generating over $38 million in taxes and fees annually and providing space for over 6,000 local workers. Harbor East is committed to ensuring the long-term success of its properties with a focused vision of advancing Baltimore City as a whole. Welcome to Harbor East – 12 square blocks of restaurants, boutiques, hotels, and harbor-side amazing. www.harboreast.com
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Enter to Win Tickets for Sleater-Kinney at The Anthem on 10/25 on Our Facebook Page - October 18, 2019
- Goucher Creates Partnership with the Smithsonian - October 17, 2019
- Benefits of a Low-Residency Graduate Program - October 16, 2019