The city and the food truckers yesterday reached an agreement that includes parking restrictions and clearly displayed permits for the trucks as well as food zones between 9 a.m and 3 p.m. Here are the food zone locations:
• The 500 block of St. Paul Place and St. Paul Street, on the east side of the street — one space at each location, for a total of two trucks.
• The 1900 block of East Monument Street, on the south side of the street — one truck at this location.
• The 500 block of Baltimore Street, on the south side of the street — one truck at this location.
• The 300 block of South Charles Street, on the west side of the street — one truck at this location.
• The 500 block of East Fayette Street, on the north side of the street — three trucks at this location.
Food truck operators will also be allowed to diverge from those five locations as long as they follow all other regulations, including staying away from restaurants and displaying the proper parking permit.
Latest posts by S. Dunn (see all)
- Cross Keys Sold to New Investor - March 8, 2012
- HBO’s "Game Change," Shot in Maryland, Premieres Sat. - March 7, 2012
- "Sally’s Purse" Pulls the Strings - February 29, 2012