Let’s face it- there aren’t many options out there for teens to ‘hang out’ on a Friday night where they can get their jam AND their game on. Tonight, kids 12 – 17 can come out of the heat and into the cool AC, where they can work up a sweat jumping, flipping, dunking and dodgeballing, all to the thumping bass of the DJ.
- Hours 8 – 10pm Friday night.
- Parents must sign a waiver.
- Cost is $16.99 for 2 hrs + $2.00 for Jump Socks if you need them
See you there! Click for more info, or to sign an online waiver.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Garrison Forest School Joins Inaugural Year of the New Maryland Interscholastic Cycling League - November 15, 2018
- Skip the Mall Mayhem at Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 14, 2018
- Looking For Local Gift Ideas? - November 14, 2018