Last week I wrote about how Whit Harvey wants his clients to succeed, and that pricing a home is often the sticking point with potential clients when they select their listing agent. Today I was online and came upon an article by Cathie Erikson for Realtor.com about pricing.
The 7 myths she talks about are these:
- You always make money when you sell a home
- Price your house high to make big bucks
- If your home’s overpriced, it’s no big deal to lower it later
- Pricing your home low means you won’t make as much money
- You can add the cost of any renovations you’ve made
- A past appraisal will help you pinpoint the right price
- Your agent might overprice the house to make a bigger commission Click to continue.
- Jennifer Berk Paintings at Monument Sotheby’s Office in Ruxton – Opening This Thursday - January 29, 2020
- Thinking about selling your home in 2019? It’s time to call Whit. - December 7, 2018
- Imagination Meets Renovation - October 3, 2018