The Inner Harbor has plenty of attractions. But for those who need more of a reason to go, some free offers can’t hurt.
That’s the idea behind Inner Harbor Day, a celebration designed to put a midsummer spotlight on the city. The event, helmed by Entertainment Cruises, is debuting on Thursday, July 28. The deals last from noon-5 p.m., and most of the bigger businesses in the area have offers.
Where money is spent, proceeds are going to Inner Harbor Project. The organization already showed some love around the area, so consider it a chance to show some back.
But back to the free stuff. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Free speedboat ride admission on Seadog Tours
- Free crab dip or hard shell crab with purchase at Phillips Seafood
- Free Milkshake with sit-down meal purchase at Family Meal
- Free Appetizer with adult entrée purchase at Dick’s Last Resort
- Free Appetizer at Bubba Gump Shrimp Inc.
- Free snack or soft drink with tour ticket aboard Watermark Cruises
- Free volleyball at Rash Field court from 2:30-5:30 pm at Baltimore Beach
- Free appetizer at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant
Latest posts by Stephen Babcock (see all)
- Baltimost: Brittany Young - October 8, 2019
- Public safety alert app Citizen launches in Baltimore - February 13, 2019
- Baltimore releases interactive map showing sewage overflows - January 28, 2019