Our friends at Citybizlist are offering “The Insider” for those at work. Cbl’s new feature, “The Pictorial Tour” lets you peek inside Baltimore office space, but we just want to know, who gets the corner office? – The Eds
Citybizlist is excited to introduce a new feature, the pictorial tour, in which we spotlight a local company’s office in pictures.
If you’re anything like us, you’re more than a little curious about where your friends or colleagues work, how their offices are designed, what their views look like …
We’re extremely pleased to present McGladrey as our inaugural host on this digital tour.
An assurance, tax, and consulting firm, McGladrey relocated from Timonium to its new headquarters in Baltimore Harbor East – 100 International Dr., Ste. 1400 – last July. The firm inked a 10-year lease for 38,500 square feet of Class-A office space in the new Legg Mason Tower.
As Marty Brunk noted to citybizlist recently, McGladrey’s move to the city has proven to be “an incredible recruitment tool.”
Special thanks to Tracie DeVane for coordinating the pictures and headlines you’re about to enjoy.
1. Welcome to McGladrey.
2. Tracie DeVane enjoys that first cup of Joe and the view before starting her day.
3. An open-plan with low cubicle walls encourages a collaborative environment. A white noise system helps with office acoustics.
4. Glass-walled exterior offices allow plenty of natural light to flow throughout the space.
5. Director Sue Daley smiles for the camera in one of the many exterior offices.
- Which Orioles do you Follow on Twitter? - October 11, 2012
- Fortune Mag Focuses on Mondawmin Mall to Illustrate Libor Impact - August 31, 2012
- Kevin Plank’s Stake in Under Armour Up to $1.25 Billion - August 20, 2012