HARBOR EAST’S SHINE SO BRIGHT BASH AT LIGHT CITY BALTIMORE
SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 6-9PM
Take a walk on the Bright Side at Harbor East as we celebrate the 3rd Annual Light City: A Festival of Light, Music & Innovation.
Kick off Light City in Harbor East at our Shine So Bright Bash with:
– A Live DJ on the Street
– Glow-in-the-Dark Giveaways
– Carnival Performers
– Street-side Bars Hosted by BIN 604 & Lebanese Taverna (complete with LED cups to get into the spirit of things!).
Plus each night of the festival, park, dine, shop and begin your night at Harbor East with light installations, a Brilliant Baltimore light display over Aliceanna Street, and event parking, just a $9 flat rate after 5PM.
For more info on Light City, visit: https://lightcity.org/
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Roland Park Country School Gifted $1.75 Million to Support STEAM/STEM Education - January 17, 2020
- Make Your Reservations in Harbor East for Baltimore Restaurant Week - January 16, 2020
- Enjoy Winter Restaurant Week In Harbor East – Running through 1/19 - January 15, 2020