Share the News
Calling all docs: Did you ever dream of a career in television? Could you be the next Dr. Oz? Charm TV, Baltimore’s public access station, wants you! Also known as Channel 25, the TV station rebranded itself in June to include more lifestyle spots and plans to launch later this year a health and wellness web series. For details, read the press release below. Good luck! – The Eds.
CharmTV, Baltimore’s premiere television station that spotlights the essence of Baltimore, is holding open auditions to find the perfect host for a new health and wellness web series it plans to launch later this year.
CharmTV is seeking a Baltimore-based doctor with ties to the Baltimore community, preferably a general practitioner or internist. The ideal host will have some TV experience, but it is not required.
“Health and wellness is a key part of our mission and focus,” says CharmTV’s General Manager Tonia Lee. “This is the perfect opportunity for a doctor who cares about the health of the Baltimore community to have a broad reach and impact.”
The webisodes will feature five-minute web-based videos that provide users with useful and helpful health information and tips. CharmTV is planning to shoot eight episodes at first and begin releasing them when it launches its new website later this year.
Those interested should do the following:
1) Create a 2-minute video introducing his or herself and his or her practice.
2) Upload the video to YouTube.
3) Send name, telephone number, email address with a link of the YouTube audition video via email to: Nikki Webber Allen, Casting Director, [email protected]
*Deadline for Video Audition Submissions: August 27, 2014 at 5 pm EST.
Selected candidates will be invited back for an in-studio audition on September 4, 2014 at a location to be determined.
CharmTV is Baltimore’s premiere television station that creatively spotlights the essence of Baltimore as the city’s visual ambassador to the region and beyond. Formally known as TV25 Baltimore, CharmTV offers fresh content to its viewers, allowing them to experience historica
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- BUILD Calls on Corporate and Civic Sectors for a Radical Vision and Collective Leadership - April 8, 2019
- The League for People with Disabilities Hosts FREE Family Fun Art Festival on 8/18 - August 9, 2018
- Three Baltimore Design School Students Win Summer Scholarships in ‘Open Tank’ Makers Competition at Open Works - July 3, 2018
Share the News