Pigtown Community Farmer’s Market
Join us in Carroll Park from 3-7 on Thursday
Win Market Money! Each time you make a purchase, your name will be entered into a drawing. At the end of the market day, we’ll randomly select a name who will win $20 in Market Money!
New this week: Boone Street Farm, who grows food right in Baltimore City will be selling their fresh produce at the market. They’re coming with a variety of beautiful heirloom tomatoes tomorrow!
You can expect to find the following items this week:
- Lots of veggies including summer squash, zucchini, basil, onions, cilantro, peppers, tomatoes, and more!
- All kinds of melons!
- Delicious prepared foods by Breaking Bread and Red Fish, Blue Chicken!
- Refreshing Iced Coffee and Tea from Thread Coffee Roasters
- Crafts and gifts made by local artisans
- Free face painting starting at 3pm
- Public Health Consultations with Nurse Sarah from Towson!
If you have a picture of a great meal you made using food from the market, send it to us so we can share it!
Check out our website:
Help us grow the market by liking and sharing on Facebook:www.Facebook.com/PigtownEats
The Pigtown Community Farmer’s Market is looking for volunteers to help with set-up from 1:30-3 and break down from 6:30-7:30. If you’re interested, please email [email protected]
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- Towson restaurant Cunningham’s to change restaurant concept, expand cafe - January 6, 2020
- True Chesapeake Oyster Co. Opens - October 9, 2019
- BUILD Calls on Corporate and Civic Sectors for a Radical Vision and Collective Leadership - April 8, 2019