Calling all families! This Saturday, October 29th there will be a good ol’ country farm fair right in the heart of downtown Baltimore!
That’s right—I’m talking about Port Discovery’s annual “Fall-o-ween: Country Fair”! For the price of a general admission ticket ($14.95), this Halloween celebration not only gives you and your young boo’s and ghouls access to Port Discovery’s usual awesomeness of 13 interactive exhibits, your li’l monsters will also get to:
- play tons of country fair-themed games like “Hay Bowl” and “Pin the Tail on the Pumpkin” and win prizes,
- pet farm animals (thanks to WildLife Adventures) and service dogs (thanks to Fidos for Freedom),
- be part of a costume parade led by a stilt walker,
- dance to great country music,
- meet creepy, crawly insects (brought to you by Shambug!),
- participate in a costume parade led by a stilt walker,
- make Halloween-themed crafts,
- snack on Cinnamon Bat cookies, courtesy of McCormick’s,
- and much, much more!
Crafts, cookies, competitions, costumes, creatures…oh, my! Really, this event is a biggie for Port Discovery. If you’ve never checked out Fall-o-ween, this is your year! And if you’ve come before, you know it’s a great time.
Costumes are encouraged! So dress up your wee Halloweenies and creep on over to Port Discovery this Saturday for some good old fashioned fun!
For more information, visit portdiscovery.org.
- Attention Baltimore County Residents – Join Port Discovery Nov. 13th for Baltimore County Appreciation Day! - November 10, 2016
- Kids Can Vote on Election Day at Port Discovery! - November 7, 2016
- Port Discovery’s “Fall-o-ween: Country Fair” is THIS Saturday! - October 27, 2016