The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Early Childhood Center is now accepting applications for children aged six weeks to five years. The result of years of planning by leading child advocates, the state-of-the-art Early Childhood Center draws on the latest research in child development to provide a high quality learning environment that serves a diverse mixed-income community of students and families. Embracing each child as a unique individual, the Center’s faculty will focus on utilizing best practices to insure that all children reach their full learning potential.
Our new facility includes:
- Dedicated indoor common areas for gross motor play and fine motor play that will also encourage strong collaboration in learning
- Early learning demonstration classroom
- Family Learning Center
- Playground that includes two interior courtyards
Scholarships are available!
Schedule a tour for your child’s new school!
We have tour dates available on:
Thursday, December 11 – 9:30 to 10:30 am
Thursday, December 18 – 9:30 to 10:30 am
Latest posts by D. Sellinger (see all)
- Grand National Steeplechase Next Saturday, April 22 – Three Miles of Heart Pounding Thrills - April 14, 2017
- FashionEASTa Returns to Harbor East for a Sixth Year - April 12, 2017
- Extraordinary Equestrians Gear up for April Races - April 3, 2017