Kick off Light City in Harbor East at their Shine so Bright Bash on Friday, November 1 from 6pm – 9pm. This unforgettable bash will feature a live DJ, glow giveaways, street-side bars serving cocktails in GLOW CUPS (while supplies last), complimentary popcorn bar and more! Park at one of Harbor East’s garages for a flat fee of $9 all night. Take a walk on the Bright Side with Harbor East as we celebrate the 4th Annual Light City Festival.
What: Harbor East’s Shine so Bright Bash at Light City
When: Friday, November 1; 6pm – 9pm
Where: Harbor East
Details: Start Light City off with a bang and shine bright with Harbor East at their Shine so Bright Bash. The bash will feature:
- Live DJ on the street
- Glow-in-the-Dark Giveaways
- Street-side Bars with Glow Cups (while supplies last)
- Complimentary Popcorn Bar
- Parking at Harbor East garages for a $9 flat fee all night
Plus each night of the festival, park, dine, shop and begin your evening at Harbor East with light installations, a Brilliant Baltimore light display over Aliceanna Street, and event parking, just a $9 flat rate after 5PM.
For more information, please click here.
Light City / Brilliant Baltimore is produced by the Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts. For more information visit: www.brilliantbaltimore.com.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Rising Women at NDP - January 27, 2020
- Village of Cross Keys’ Weekend Warehouse Sale Extended – 1/24 – 1/26 - January 22, 2020
- The Influencers: Teacher and Administrator Profiles - January 22, 2020