Girls, Green Spring Station celebrates the most beautiful season of all with STYLE at the Station on Thursday, May 10, from 4 – 8 p.m. Indulge in the perfect ladies’ night featuring high-fashion trunk shows, rare gifts, special discounts and more. Not that you should look at the fun shopping trip as a girlie guilty pleasure; it’s also your chance to donate your own fashionable items for a great cause: Green Spring Station is asking shoppers to bring gently worn clothing, shoes and accessories to donate to the resale boutique Ruth’s Closet to benefit the House of Ruth Maryland.
Here’s what you and your gal pals can look forward to at STYLE at the Station:
- Scout Trunk Show at The Pleasure of Your Company plus 20 percent off all Scout purchases.
- Ella Moss and Splendid Trunk Shows at Wee Chic, along with special giveaways and a 20-percent in-store discount.
- A free flowering plant with the purchase of any gown or robe at Bare Necessities.
- A preview of new estate jewelry at Bijoux.
- A raffle for a $100 gift certificate at Craft Concepts.
- Twenty percent off fragrances and bath linens at Yves Delorme.
- Tart Summer Trunk Show at FRESH! Boutique.
- 10-30 percent off everything in the store at Misha & Co.
- In-store product and gourmet tastings at The Nut Farm & Creamery.
- ALI & ME designer jewelry collection trunk show, plus 20 percent off all full-price merchandise in celebration of the store’s fifth anniversary at Magda Fine Fashions.
- 10 percent off all jewelry and select items on sale at JLP Framing.
- Mia Elliott trunk show and $25 gift card to Spa Seven with $150 purchase (while supplies last) at Trillium.
- 15 percent off all retail at Uno the Salon.
So dial the babysitter now (or take the kids with you and grab dinner at Stone Mill Bakery) and get ready to spring into fashion (and share the wealth!) at STYLE at the Station.
Latest posts by The Eds. (see all)
- Weekend Events Calendar: MLK Day, Poe’s Birthday, Black & White Party and more - January 17, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Ice Festival, Orchid Show, Baltimore Restaurant Week, theater openings and more - January 10, 2019
- Weekend Events Calendar: Ravens return to Playoffs, art openings and more - January 3, 2019