It’s been a big year at the Baltimore Fishbowl. We’ve grown: more writers, more stories and over 750,000 unique visitors to the site in 2012. Our page views or “hits” reached over 1 million (last year’s count was just under 250,000). Thank you to our loyal readers who check in daily and those who stop by just occasionally. We need all of you to be a success.
One of the best features of any website is the ability to see what people are reading. Here’s what you liked best in 2012:
10. Bohemian Rhapsody – What if You Are Wrong? By Marion Winik
9. Baltimore’s Country Clubs: Survival Skills 101 by Cynthia McIntyre
8. Ravens Roost: Where Does Ray Go to Lick His Wounds? by Krista Smith
7. A Baltimore Pit Bill Story…with a Happy Ending by Rachel Monroe
5. Hot House -In the Valley of Jehosaphat: Historic Home Goes to Auction by Cynthia McIntyre
3. Johns Hopkins Docs Grow an Ear on Patient’s Arm by Rachel Monroe
1. Baltimore Feminists Prank Victoria Secret and Spark an Internet Revolution by Rachel Monroe
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year from the Baltimore Fishbowl.
Latest posts by Susan Dunn (see all)
- A New Way to Support Baltimore Fishbowl: Become a Member - December 7, 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving from Baltimore Fishbowl - November 22, 2018
- Marion Winik will read from her new book at the Baltimore Book Festival this weekend - September 28, 2018