Saturday, April 15th 10AM- 3PM
Visit us today- move in tomorrow!
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartments Starting at $1750!
Call 443-833-2482 Today for a Tour.
Units available for immediate occupancy!
$99 security deposit with approved credit
If you’re in the rental market make sure to visit the Riverwatch Open House. Centrally located in Maryland along the beautiful Patapsco River, RiverWatch Apartments will provide modern apartments for rent with easy access to Columbia, Baltimore, D.C. and Annapolis.
Offering 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes, each boasting a spacious floor plan, efficient kitchen appliances and an in-apartment washer and dryer. Most apartments include an internal garage parking space located within the apartment. Handicap-accessible apartments are available.
With the St. Denis MARC station just under two miles away and several major highways nearby, residents enjoy easy access throughout the Baltimore/Washington metro area. RiverWatch Apartments is convenient to several major shopping attractions including the Mall in Columbia, the Arundel Mills Mall and more. Enjoy a scenic location alongside the Patapsco River where you can enjoy the great outdoors. With a prime location for your commuting needs, modern apartments and a multitude of onsite amenities, RiverWatch Apartments offers the perfect home for you!
- Spacious 2 & 3 Bedroom Floor Plans
- In-apartment Washer and Dryer
- Electric Range
- Window Coverings
- Integral Garage in Select Apartments
- Granite Countertops
- Elevators and Handicapped apartments are available
- Pet-friendly up to 100lbs
- Dog Park
- Gazebo and Patio Overlooking River
- Smoke-free Community
- Trails Leading to the Patapsco River
- Pocket Parks
- Attached Garages
- Beautiful Patapsco River Views
- Onsite Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- An Evening of Art and Music with BMA’s Art After Hours Party - May 23, 2019
- The BMA Hosts Surrealism-Inspired Art After Hours this Friday, May 24 - May 22, 2019
- Notre Dame Prep Seniors Reflect on Four Memorable Years - May 22, 2019