The Regional Economic Studies Institute (RESI) of Towson University presents the 20thAnnual Economic Outlook Conference
This year’s conference will focus on Conscious Capitalism: The Economics of Doing Good.
Thought-leaders and business executives will discuss this holistic approach to doing business–one where a company values giving back to the community, embraces stakeholder integration, and creates a conscious culture.
Hear from keynote speakers
- Dr. Ed Freeman, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia; thought leader in stakeholder management, business ethics, and executive leadership
- John Montgomery, Chairman Emeritus, Montgomery & Hansen LLP; author of Great from the Start: How Conscious Corporations Attract Success
November 17, 2015
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
West Village Commons
Table Packages – $350
8 tickets for the price of 7
Individual Seats – $50
Breakfast, lunch, and access to presented materials are included with all tickets.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- The League for People with Disabilities Hosts FREE Family Fun Art Festival on 8/18 - August 9, 2018
- Three Baltimore Design School Students Win Summer Scholarships in ‘Open Tank’ Makers Competition at Open Works - July 3, 2018
- Baltimore Child Abuse Center’s Be A Hero Gala Honored Local Heroes, Celebrated 30 Years of Protecting Children - May 29, 2018