The Regional Economic Studies Institute (RESI) of Towson University presents the 20thAnnual Economic Outlook Conference
This year’s conference will focus on Conscious Capitalism: The Economics of Doing Good.
Thought-leaders and business executives will discuss this holistic approach to doing business–one where a company values giving back to the community, embraces stakeholder integration, and creates a conscious culture.
Hear from keynote speakers
- Dr. Ed Freeman, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia; thought leader in stakeholder management, business ethics, and executive leadership
- John Montgomery, Chairman Emeritus, Montgomery & Hansen LLP; author of Great from the Start: How Conscious Corporations Attract Success
November 17, 2015
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
West Village Commons
Table Packages – $350
8 tickets for the price of 7
Individual Seats – $50
Breakfast, lunch, and access to presented materials are included with all tickets.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
- Towson restaurant Cunningham’s to change restaurant concept, expand cafe - January 6, 2020
- True Chesapeake Oyster Co. Opens - October 9, 2019
- BUILD Calls on Corporate and Civic Sectors for a Radical Vision and Collective Leadership - April 8, 2019