From the Gilman website:
Visit Gilman Days Happening Now for Lower, Middle, Upper Schools – See What the Buzz is All About
Parents (adults only, please) are invited to immerse themselves in a typical Gilman school day. Highlights include:
- Class visits to see teachers and students in action
- Faculty, parent or student-led campus tours
- Hear from various members of the Gilman community
Click below to see Visiting Day dates for each division and for registration links.
Reservations for all Parent Visiting Days are required.
Visiting Days with space available will appear on the registration form.
Please call the Admissions Office at 410.323.3800 for more information.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Don’t Miss the Warehouse Sale at the Village of Cross Keys from 1/24 – 1/27 - January 22, 2019
- Five Tips for Refreshing Your Home for the New Year from Nouveau Home and Interior Design - January 16, 2019
- Join St. Timothy’s School for their Preview Day on 1/19 - January 15, 2019