From the Gilman website:
Visit Gilman Days Happening Now for Lower, Middle, Upper Schools – See What the Buzz is All About
Parents (adults only, please) are invited to immerse themselves in a typical Gilman school day. Highlights include:
- Class visits to see teachers and students in action
- Faculty, parent or student-led campus tours
- Hear from various members of the Gilman community
Click below to see Visiting Day dates for each division and for registration links.
Reservations for all Parent Visiting Days are required.
Visiting Days with space available will appear on the registration form.
Please call the Admissions Office at 410.323.3800 for more information.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Quaker Community Day at Friends School of Baltimore - November 12, 2018
- An Evening With Marion Winik and Laura Lippman at the Church of the Redeemer, Nov. 10 - November 9, 2018
- Cheers to Sweet Sales with Harbor East’s Black Friday Block Party – 11/23/18 - November 9, 2018