Get a jump-start on the 2014-2015 academic year by attending one of Gilman’s parent visiting days.
Visiting day highlights include:
- Class visits to see teachers and students in action
- Faculty, parent or student-led campus tours
- Opportunities to converse with various members of the Gilman community
Click below to see Visiting Day dates for each division and for registration links.
Reservations for all Parent Visiting Days are required.
Please call the Admissions Office at 410.323.3800 for more information.
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Globetrotting Educator to Head up St. James Academy’s Lower School - June 24, 2019
- Harbor East’s Fit+ Festival 2019 – This Saturday, June 22 from 8am-12:30pm - June 19, 2019
- The Ultimate Summer Soirée – Rosé in the Garden – June 23 - June 13, 2019