Saturday, October 8, 12pm-7pm | 700-1100 Block of Washington Boulevard
On October 8, 2022 from 12-7 pm, Pigtown Main Street will present the 20th Annual Pigtown Festival, a family-friendly event that celebrates the character and history of one of Baltimore’s most unique neighborhoods. Thousands will visit our funky neighborhood to experience another spectacular festival while dancing to live music, enjoying food and drink, and browsing arts and craft tables. Families will enjoy an amazing KidZone with hat making and baseball throwing, and, of course, they will cheer on their favorite pig at the iconic “Squeakness” pig races.
- Live music! Groove to Rufus Roundtree & Da B’More Brass Factory, Tony Waddy’s Hot Mess, and Joe Keyes and the Late Bloomers!
- Pig Races. “Squeakness,” Baltimore’s only Pig Races returns!
- Learn the Pigtown Shuffle and sing along to the Pigtown Anthem
- Enjoy Festive food, local brews and shopping from over 80 vendors
- The KidZone Stage will feature a performance by American Idol’s amazing Katyrah Love.,
- The KidZone is better than ever with even more FREE activities. The Tattered Hatters , Ferrets and Friends, SCRAP B-more, Velocity Center for Dance Performance, appearance by the Oriole Bird and baseball lessons by BUBA and more!
Click here for more information.
“This is our 20th Annual Pigtown Festival! We’re working hard to make it the best yet” said Daniel Khoshkepazi, Main Street Manager at Pigtown Main Street. “Of course the “Squeakness, Baltimore’s only Pig Races return. We have well-known beloved Baltimore bands including Rufus Roundtree and the Da B’more Brass on the Main Stage. Pigtown local food and retail vendors along with more of Baltimore’s favorites. The KidsZone has doubled in size with its own entertainment stage and numerous activities. We will be featuring our popular Pigtown Crush and craft beer along with lots of Pigtown merch to purchase. The Pigtown Festival has something for everyone to have a great time. “
The festival is made possible by the generosity of this year’s sponsors, which include Definitive Title, Results1Realty, WORK Printing and Graphics, Culinary Architecture, Zeke’s Coffee, Mayorga Coffee, Total Health Care, Blank Slate Development, Southern Galvanizing and more.
Proceeds will benefit Pigtown Main Street, whose mission is to revitalize the Washington Boulevard commercial corridor – Pigtown’s main business artery – through events, support for small businesses, and clean, green, and safe initiatives.
The 20th Annual Pigtown Festival offers something for everyone and will take place rain or shine.
“The Annual Pigtown Festival is a celebration of Pigtown’s culture and heritage while supporting the work of Pigtown Main Street, small businesses and neighborhood partners. Thousands of people enjoy the day and return to shop, play and live in Pigtown. The Pigtown Festival is a special event to share the great vibe of this special neighborhood” said Kim Lane, Pigtown Main Street Executive Director.