What better way to spend an autumn afternoon: Taste wines from Harbor East restaurants, poured by their top sommeliers and connoisseurs, while you swirl, sample, snack and shop in the vast number of shops in Baltimore’s ever-evolving center for style & fashion. Enjoy the cobblestone streets, beautiful harbor view, and lovely weather as you shop & sip. Two of falls best activities, in one of Baltimore’s most beautiful neighborhoods…
Bring on the 2nd Annual Vino in Vogue! Saturday, November 5th, 12-4pm.
Tasting tables hosted by select neighborhood venues will line the sidewalks of Harbor East, offering pours of three wines from each of their impressive cellars. Love one of the selections? Full glasses will be available for purchase.
Complimentary cheese, sweets and lite bites offered inside retail shops, with select stores hosting special sales and promotions. Live music from Pressing Strings and eats from Whole Foods Market Harbor East make the afternoon a festive fall affair.
Event check-in will be located at the Harbor East tent on Aliceanna Street (b/w S. Exeter & President Street Circle). Pre-ticketed guests will receive their signature tasting glass and a booklet of tasting tickets (4 tickets or 8 tickets, depending on your ticket package) which you can then redeem at any restaurant tasting station. Information on shopping sales and events will also be available.
- 4 Venue Tastings – Advanced $30, Onsite $35 : 3 pours per venue, 12 tastings total. Includes a signature event tasting glass and complimentary bites.
- 8 Venue Tastings – Advanced $50, Onsite $55: 3 pours per venue, 24 tastings total. Includes a signature event tasting glass and complimentary bites.
CLICK HERE for event info and a full list of participating businesses.
*Limited tasting tickets will also be available for purchase onsite the day of the event for an increased price, but Vino in Vogue sold out in its inaugural year, so best to buy in advance.
Latest posts by Rachel Bone (see all)
- Pigtown Design Pop-up, Fine Swine Finds and Wardrobe Harvest at Cross Keys - September 17, 2018
- Baltimore Neighborhood Guide - September 2, 2018
- Holiday Classics: ‘The Nutcracker’ Sweetens The Stage at The Lyric, December 23 - December 14, 2017