The Whit Harvey Group currently has several listings that we love – here are two. There are absolutely wonderful things about both of these, and there are things that might make them less than perfect for every buyer. We will break down the pros and cons of each.
What we love about this home:
- Private location (no curtains needed!)
- Woods behind the house that abut forest conservation land
- Large windows in every room let in huge amounts of natural light
- Breathtaking view upon entering
- 2story stacked stone fireplace
- Labradorite granite countertops
- Main floor master
- Daylight filled above-grade lower level
- Amazing amounts of space
- Great price
Perceived drawbacks: Click to view entire article and read more about these two properties.
- Jennifer Berk Paintings at Monument Sotheby’s Office in Ruxton – Opening This Thursday - January 29, 2020
- Thinking about selling your home in 2019? It’s time to call Whit. - December 7, 2018
- Imagination Meets Renovation - October 3, 2018