Don’t miss Blue Water Baltimore’s biggest celebration of the year! The Blue Water Bash connects leaders, friends, and volunteers who are truly making a difference to improve water quality in Baltimore. Join us on Saturday, October 8 at Nick’s Fish House on the Middle Branch River for a wonderful afternoon.
All proceeds support Blue Water Baltimore and our mission to restore the quality of Baltimore’s rivers, streams and Harbor to foster a healthy environment, a strong economy and thriving communities.
This year’s celebration will take place October 8th from 1-5pm at Nick’s Fish House. This is a family-friendly event and guests will enjoy live music on the waterfront, classic Maryland dishes, fishing off the pier, a silent auction and a professional photo booth!
This year’s auction offers an array of items to match every interest! Here’s a sneak peak at just a few of this year’s items:
- Wine Tasting for 4 at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- 2 Gift Certificates for family portraits at Hartcorn Studios
- 4 round-trip Southwest fight e-passes
- 2 Learn-to ski or snowboard passes for Whitetail Resort
- Signed and numbered lithograph ‘Ocean Calling’, by Wyland
All proceeds from the auction benefit Blue Water Baltimore. If you are able to donate an item or experience to the auction, please contact Angie Brickhouse at [email protected]
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Don’t Miss the Best Dressed Sale at the Shops at Kenilworth on May 10 & 11 - April 23, 2019
- Harbor East’s FashionEASTa Event is THIS Saturday, April 27 - April 22, 2019
- Monsters & Myths Exhibit at the BMA Runs Through May 26 - April 18, 2019