Join us Wednesday, July 20 from 5:30-8pm for a free happy hour followed by a wellness talk with cardiologist Michael Miller, MD, as he discusses the under-recognized but strong connection between stress and heart disease.
Dr. Miller, author of Heal Your Heart: The Positive Emotions Prescription to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease will share emotion management tips and techniques to optimize your heart health, reduce your risk of heart disease, and help you live a positive and healthy lifestyle.
Following the talk, Lisa Miller, DPM, will demonstrate how to prepare heart-healthy and mood-enhancing meals.
- The latest tools designed to help you take charge of your emotions
- The benefits positive emotions have on your heart health
- About the latest advances in the new and exciting field of behavioral cardiology
- How to improve and maintain your positive emotion quotient score (PEQ) through daily activities
- Your own emotional health with the help of a leader in the field of behavioral cardiology
- Stress reduction techniques to help improve your mood
Register now Wednesday, July 20 • 5:30-8 pm
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- Monsters & Myths Exhibit at the BMA Runs Through May 26 - April 18, 2019
- Featured Hot Listing: Beautiful Federal Hill Home with High-End Upgrades - April 17, 2019
- Boutiques & Bevies – a Sip & Shop Event at Green Spring Station - April 17, 2019