Join us Wednesday, July 20 from 5:30-8pm for a free happy hour followed by a wellness talk with cardiologist Michael Miller, MD, as he discusses the under-recognized but strong connection between stress and heart disease.
Dr. Miller, author of Heal Your Heart: The Positive Emotions Prescription to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease will share emotion management tips and techniques to optimize your heart health, reduce your risk of heart disease, and help you live a positive and healthy lifestyle.
Following the talk, Lisa Miller, DPM, will demonstrate how to prepare heart-healthy and mood-enhancing meals.
- The latest tools designed to help you take charge of your emotions
- The benefits positive emotions have on your heart health
- About the latest advances in the new and exciting field of behavioral cardiology
- How to improve and maintain your positive emotion quotient score (PEQ) through daily activities
- Your own emotional health with the help of a leader in the field of behavioral cardiology
- Stress reduction techniques to help improve your mood
Register now Wednesday, July 20 • 5:30-8 pm
Latest posts by Sponsored Post Staff (see all)
- UMBC Presents Karen Finley: Venus in Retrograde on 9/5 - August 22, 2019
- Join Stages Music Arts at Their Anniversary Concert and Open House – 8/24 - August 22, 2019
- Sip and Shop at Harbor East’s Vino in Vogue – 9/7 - August 21, 2019