Giant Food of Landover, Md. has entered into an agreement to acquire two Fresh & Green’s supermarkets in the Baltimore market.
The following locations are part of this acquisition:
• Fresh & Green’s of Hampden, 1020 West 41st Street, Baltimore, Md. 21211
• Fresh & Green’s of Parkville, 7709 Harford Road, Parkville, Md. 21234
After the sale is complete, which is subject to customary conditions, both stores will temporarily close while the locations are renovated and converted to Giant Food stores.
The location at West 41st Street will replace the Rotunda Giant, located in the Rotunda shopping center at 711 West 40th Street, once the conversion is complete.
Additional details about the store conversion process will be announced once the sale is finalized.
Approximately 125 associates are currently employed in the two Fresh & Green’s locations. All associates will be offered employment opportunities with Giant Food. Additionally, all current Rotunda Giant associates will continue employment with Giant.
Latest posts by Citybizlist Staff (see all)
- Citybizlist and Center Club Join Forces to Launch ‘City Genius’ - April 5, 2016
- Bipartisanship Sneaks Into State Senate - March 11, 2016
- Marylanders Like Hogan, Feel State Headed in Right Direction Goucher Poll Shows - February 23, 2016