Bid adieu to winter with amazing savings from Harbor East shops! Join us for the #FarewellWinter Sidewalk Sale and take advantage of fabulous sales, specials and events at neighborhood retailers as they say hello to spring. Also enjoy music, complimentary mini Diablo Doughnuts & hot cider, fun giveaways and a street-side photo booth.
Enjoy sales, specials & events at the following Harbor East shops:
- Amaryllis – Featuring an extra 10% off all 50% off items. Additional select apparel and accessories are 25-60% off. Plus receive a bonus 20% off coupon with any purchase (redeemable March 28-April 11, 2016).
- Anthropologie – Enjoy complimentary drinks & treats while you shop.
- Blanca Flor Silver Jewelry – 10% off everything in the store, with select cases up to 50% off. Enjoy complimentary light refreshments.
- Brooks Brothers – Featuring $25 off your purchase of $100 or more.
- Curiosity – Offering an extra 30% off all sale items.
- Handbags in the City – The “March Madness Sale” continues with 50% off markdowns and 20% off regular priced items.
- lululemon athletica – Featuring special markdowns on both men’s and women’s merchandise plus preview hot new spring products.
- Lush Cosmetics – Enjoy on-site demos from the Lush staff as well as limited edition in-store products available for one day only at Harbor East.
- Madewell – All sale items are an additional 30% off.
- Sassanova – All winter merchandise is on sale up to 90% off. Plus select spring styles priced at 25% off.
- South Moon Under – Featuring an additional 30% off sale merchandise.
- White House/Black Market – All sale merchandise is an additional 10% off.
Click Here for more information.
About Harbor East
Harbor East is home to some of Baltimore’s best shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels and residences. Among its many eclectic attractions are fine dining restaurants, vibrant and unique shops, a world-class fitness center, seven-screen art house theatre, and the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. Harbor East is also an inspiring place for business, providing a contemporary setting for world-class offices. Welcome to Harbor East – 12 square blocks of restaurants, boutiques, hotels, and harbor-side amazing.www.harboreast.com
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- The League for People with Disabilities Hosts FREE Family Fun Art Festival on 8/18 - August 9, 2018
- Three Baltimore Design School Students Win Summer Scholarships in ‘Open Tank’ Makers Competition at Open Works - July 3, 2018
- Baltimore Child Abuse Center’s Be A Hero Gala Honored Local Heroes, Celebrated 30 Years of Protecting Children - May 29, 2018