Parts of the city are in rough shape this morning. If what happened last night in Baltimore has left you feeling sad, angry, or alienated, why not channel that into helping our city get back on its feet?
A number of ad-hoc clean-up efforts have been organized for today:
- One starting at the Bolton Hill Save-a-Lot shopping center at 11 AM (“Bring heavy duty trash bags, gloves, brooms, dust pans, and anything else that would help. We’ll have a van ready to take trash to the drop-off center in Remington.”)
- And another starting at Pennsylvania and North Avenue at 10 AM (“Please bring gloves, trash bags, brooms and food.”
If you hear of any others, please let us know.
- The Effect of a Dilapidated Home on a Baltimore Block - September 19, 2017
- The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland - August 24, 2017
- Baltimore May Be Getting a Professional Soccer Team - September 16, 2016