The good folks at the Can Co. and the Baltimore Humane Society are holding a pet event guaranteed to bring out the Halloween spirit in all dog lovers. It’s the Baltimore Dog Festival featuring the Howl-O-Ween Dog Costume Competition!
Baltimore’s pet community is encouraged to get its spooky creative juices flowing, come up with costumes for their furry friends, and be a part of the hilarious contest. Participants and their dogs can enter the Most Original, Most Baltimorean, and the Matching Dog/Human competitions. There’s even a Best Last Minute Costume Contest.
Date: Saturday, October 27th
Where: The Can Company Parking Lot
2400 Boston Street, Baltimore, MD 21224
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Contest Registration: 1:30 p.m.
Costume Contest: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Dog Festival and Kids Zone runs from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. so there will be plenty of time to enjoy the festivities including:
- · Dog Kissing Booth
- · Dog Massage offered FREE by Unicorn Dreams Wholistic Touch at the Baltimore Humane Society booth
- · Dog-friendly dessert from Cold Stone Creamery
- · Pet safety tips by Eastern Animal Hospital
- · Grooming tips by Downtown Dog and Spa
- · Kids Zone
The $20 contest registration fee and all other proceeds go to Baltimore Humane Society, a no-kill shelter in Reisterstown that provides temporary homes and care for unwanted and homeless animals.
Latest posts by Edited from Press Release (see all)
- BUILD Calls on Corporate and Civic Sectors for a Radical Vision and Collective Leadership - April 8, 2019
- The League for People with Disabilities Hosts FREE Family Fun Art Festival on 8/18 - August 9, 2018
- Three Baltimore Design School Students Win Summer Scholarships in ‘Open Tank’ Makers Competition at Open Works - July 3, 2018